In the previous session, Santo Mining Corp. (OTCPINK: SANP) rose 6.6% to $ 0.0035 per share. SANP had a stock volume of 387.16M, which was significantly higher than its average weekly volume of 115.80M. Last session, SANP stock gained traction following the announcement of its NFT listing.
Where has SANP NFT been listed?
Cryptocurrency and blockchain technology company Santo Mining is vertically integrated. In a similar manner to software-as-a-service, SANP manages, operates, and develops end-to-end blockchain-as-a-service “BaaS”. The SANP’s BaaS platform makes it easy for businesses to set up applications quickly.assle. In turn, this increases agility and accelerates adoption of the blockchain.
Blockchain applications are becoming increasingly popular, but for smaller companies or organizations with limited resources, they can be difficult to set up. SANP provides hosting services and professional assistance as part of its BaaS platform. In addition, SANP develops smart digital contracts, non-fungible tokens, tokenization of digital assets for physical assets, and IoT infrastructure.
Santo Mining, operating as Santo Blockchain Labs, announced last week that it had listed its Cardano-based smart contract non-fungible tokens, SKULLYS, on the CNFT.IO exchange.
- The Cardano Non-Fungible Token marketplace, launched in July 2021 by a team of decentralized developers around the world, is based around Cardano Non-Fungible Tokens.
- CNFT’s Cardano marketplace is the first of its kind.
- In the Cardano ecosystem, over 2,000 SKULLYS have been issued by the company, which will list them both publicly and privately.
- Reuters reported in its press release dated July 6, 2021 that the market for non-fungible tokens (NFTs) reached a record $2.5 billion in sales this year, up from $13.7 million in the first half of 2020, according to marketplace data.
- In addition to collectables, NFTs are much more and will have many more applications in the future, such as smart contracts linking NFTs with auto titles, stock exchanges, loans, sports tickets, and much more.
Recent NFT moves by SANP:
This past July, Santo Mining (SANP) announced an exclusive collaboration with French Pop Artist jeromePESCHARD, using the iReal 2E color 3D scanner to digitize the metal sheets that PESCHARD uses as the medium for his works. In the minutest detail, the technicians use the iReal 2E color 3D scanner, which produces 1,500,000 points per second. The scanned metal sheets go to 3D processing, where SANP ensures they are cleaned pixel-by-pixel.
The true magic happens when jerome PESCHARD digitally designs the unique one of a kind master piece, where he incorporates 3D augmented reality via XR-NFTs into selected elements of the chosen art piece. XR-NFT is a non-fiduciary NFT that bridges art, augmented reality, sound, and blockchain technology, creating an unprecedented experience never felt before.