Voyager Digital Canada Ltd (OTCQX: VYGVF) closed at $10.703 in the last session after rising by 6.23% and bringing its market cap to $1.72B. Recent trading of 622.88K shares of VYGVF stock has been lower than its average daily volume of 1.05M shares. Additionally, VYGVF stock has been trading between $10.050 and $11.152. In terms of float, there are 145.56M shares outstanding in the pink sheets VYGVF. Recently, VYGVF stock increased after entering into a strategic partnership and making a strategic investment.
With whom has VYGVF partnered?
As the world’s fastest-growing crypto platform, Voyager Digital was founded in 2018 to bring choice, transparency, and cost efficiency to the marketplace. Using VYGVF’s simple mobile application, cryptocurrency traders can trade more than 60 different digital assets and earn rewards of up to 12 percent on more than 30 cryptocurrencies. VYGVF offers crypto payment solutions to consumers and merchants around the globe via its subsidiary Coinify ApS.
Voyager Digital announced last week that it has partnered with Fundstrat. VYGVF partnered with Fundstrat to be their exclusive US partner and incorporate crypto research into the Voyager platform. Founded by Wall Street analyst Thomas Lee and sales veteran John Bai, Fundstrat is one of the top research boutiques on Wall Street.
- The VYGVF platform includes valuable market data and insights that are vital for traders. Research at VYGVF is designed to be more accessible for its customers, and with new investors entering the crypto space, it also provides resources.
- Due to the constant evolution of the industry, education is a critical component of the crypto journey.
- VYGVF users have a lot to learn, and we want to make learning as easy and convenient as possible.
- A leading provider of market strategy, sector research, as well as digital asset research, Fundstrat is an independent research boutique.
- Fundstrat’s partnership with VYGVF allows Voyager to provide crypto market intelligence to its clients.
- In addition to the research, Voyager will offer the content on its platform cobranded by the companies.
- The VYGVF platform, one of the most well-known cryptocurrency platforms in the world, shares the same vision as we do in terms of empowering communities and empowering them with insights and knowledge.
- A total of approximately US$6,000,000 will be spent on the purchase of Units of Fundstrat by Voyager, which will be satisfied by the issuance of 601,504 common shares of Voyager.
VYGVF’s technology efforts:
Rakesh Gidwani was appointed as Chief Technology Officer by Voyager Digital ( VYGVF) late last month. As VYGVF expands internationally and grows to 10 million customers, Rakesh will lead the Company’s platform and systems development. Steve Ehrlich, Voyager’s CEO and Founder, along with Dan Costantino, information security officer, and Oscar Salazar, a former architect and CTO of Uber, will be his key contacts within the company.