The closing price of Else Nutrition Holdings Inc (OTCQX: BABYF) was $2.0700, up 3.21%. In contrast to its average weekly volume of 152.14K, the volume of BABYF stock was 253.22K. BABYF stock rose because it expanded its product line in Canada.
When will BABYF launch those products?
Founded in Israel, Else Nutrition is a leading company that develops organic and plant-based products for infants, toddlers, children, and adults. A revolutionary, non-soy, plant-based alternative to dairy-based formulas, BABYF offers non-soy alternatives. In Milan, the Global Food Innovation Summit recognized BABYF as the winner of the 2017 Best Health and Diet Solution award.
Among the Top Sellers in the Baby and Toddler formula category on Amazon, BABYF Plant-Based Complete Nutrition for Toddlers was ranked as the #1 Best Seller. In addition to being listed on TSX Venture Exchange under the symbol BABY, Else Nutrition Holdings Inc. is also quoted on OTC Markets and Frankfurt Exchange under the symbols BABYF and 0YL. BABYF Executive team includes leaders from leading infant nutrition companies.
ELSE NUTRITION last week announced it has been working on products for the Canadian market that are scheduled to launch in Q1 2022.
- A line of BABYF complete nutrition products will include a line of baby cereals for boys and girls who are older than six months.
- Online retailers and brick and mortar chains throughout Canada are slated to begin selling the Canada-compliant products.
- Since the product has been so popular among Canadians, it will mark a major milestone for BABYF.
- The growth of BABYF on iHerb.com has been in double digits month after month.
- By providing a complete range of Whole Food solutions that are distinctly Canadian, BABYF can reach millions of Canadians who are looking for alternative solutions to their daily food needs.
- BABYF’s Plant-Based Complete Nutrition for Toddlers, which is currently available on iHerb for Canadians, had more than doubled its sales during the summer.
- Market growth has been strong, with forecasts reaching almost $700 million in 2020.
How BABYF is expanding its network?
Additionally, ELSE NUTRITION (BABYF) announced last month significant growth rates in its online and retail channels. Also, Sprouts Farmers Markets (350 doors) have been stocking the product since February 2021. BABYF product is now available at many other natural food and grocery stores and independent stores. Among them are Big-Y, Raley’s, Natural Grocers AFS, Haggen, PCC, Mother’s Markets, Huckleberry’s Natural Market, Rouses Markets, Harmons, Roche Bros., and over 100 independent stores.