Stocks of Fernhill Corp [OTCPink: FERN] closed up 29.38% at $0.0568 at the previous close. In the last 30 days, FERN stock has recorded 141.55M shares versus 95.24M average shares traded over that time. The value of FERN stock ranged from $0.0004 to $0.0578 in the last 52 weeks. FERN stock rose dramatically after its wholly owned subsidiary launched a new website.
What is the purpose of the FERN subsidiary’s website?
Fernhill develops and acquires high-performance proprietary software solutions that automate, optimize and simplify the blockchain ecosystem, including crypto currency mining, digital asset trading, and infrastructure applications. In addition to pursuing and supporting ESG initiatives, FERN is also a member of the Crypto Climate Accord (CCA).
For its Crypto Mining Operating System, PerfectMine, Fernhill and its newly formed wholly owned subsidiary, Crypto Mining Corp, have launched a brand new, user-friendly website.
- With PerfectMine.io, FERN provides optimized mining systems and algorithms delivered as software as a service (“SaaS”).
- In addition to Ethereum, LiteCoin, Monero, and RavenCoin, the website also supports a number of cryptocurrencies.
- FERN’s subsidiary offers both Nvidia and AMD GPUs on the same platform, which isn’t common in the industry.
- With PerfectMine’s platform, mining is simplified, automated and optimized to increase efficiency and increase yield.
- After the new look and feel and the introduction of a user-friendly interface, FERN can now ramp up its marketing plan for Perfect Mine in order to establish a user base and drive revenue growth.
- The platform will be updated with a host of additional features and functionality to enhance the overall platform experience for users and help differentiate the platform in the field.
- In the upcoming months, PerfectMine will roll out three new features and growth options that will allow the platform to better cater to the high-demand markets which are growing and maturing.
- ASIC mining, Green Mining Pools, and Staking will be part of this movement.
FERN moving forward:
Fernhill (FERN) aims to launch a healthy mix of new mining-related services with the launch of the new website and infrastructure upgrade. In addition to positioning the company to become one of the leading crypto mining platforms, the platform has the potential to bring FERN to the forefront of the industry. Future looks bright for Fernhill as the blockchain industry is in its early growth stages and here to stay.